The Integrated Coaching Academy
The Diploma 2023
The programme will run online in spring 2023; dates to be set. There is a waiting list. If you wish to apply, please register your interest below
Module 1: Theoretical Foundations. Essential Theory and Skills
The learner will have an understanding of the core theory and skills of:
• the Person Centred model
• the Cognitive Behavioural model
• the Human Givens model
• how to integrate directive and non directive working models into a cohesive framework for practice
Module 2: Application of Theory and Skills in Practice
The learner will understand how to:
• Meet ethical, legal and professional guidelines
• Establish the coaching agreement and outcomes
• Establish a trust-based relationship with the client
• Manage self and maintain coaching presence
• Communicate effectively
• Raise awareness and insight of self, others and context
• Design strategies and actions
• Maintain forward momentum and evaluation
• Undertake and record continuous professional development
Module 3: Use of Theory and Skills in a Therapeutic Coaching Context
The learner will be able to:
• integrate core counselling theory and skills in a coaching context
• appropriately implement the holistic wheel of life
• formulate a clear vision of the client’s preferred future
• use a SMART framework to establish appropriate goals
• use guided visualisation, metaphor and therapeutic stories to accelerate and enhance positive client outcomes
On completion of the programme you will have:
• a double award: NCFE certification in Therapeutic Coaching Skills plus the Integrated Coaching Academy Diploma in Fusion Therapeutic Coaching
• ongoing free access to the unique Fusion 5 session manual
• a roadmap to professional accreditation with the Association for Coaching
• access to Fusion Therapeutic Coaching logos and promotional material
• alumni listing on the Integrated Coaching Academy website with back links to you and your contact information
The Diploma Programme: Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sign up for the Diploma workshops without first completing the Distance Learner Skills Certificate?
Yes, however, you will not achieve Diploma status until the Skills Certificate course has been successfully completed together with the course assignments.
Can I enrol on the Diploma as part of my Continuing Professional Development and not complete the written assignments?
Yes, a CPD certificate from the Integrated Coaching Academy will be provided for you covering the hours attended at the work shops
If I do not complete the Diploma will I have access to the Fusion session manual?
Yes, the manual is provided as part of the training as is the Skills Certificate programme.
How long do I have to complete the Diploma programme?
12 months post workshop. Completion of the course will take in the region of 250 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) which can be spread over the 12 month period following the final workshop.
Course fee £1495
You can view our quality assurance handbook here
Register your interest or get your application form below
'Fusion teaches you a fast, effective way to diffuse stress and take control of your emotions. It's deceptively simple and includes lots of fun techniques and exercises which will appeal to children of all ages.'
Sally Brown Psychotherapist and Health journalist healthjournalist.co.uk
'Having recently completed the Fusion training programme I can see how the education sector would benefit from this practical, new therapeutic coaching model. The combination of fast track training and holistic, mind management skills would help staff, students and parents alike.
Moreover, Frances is an inspirational and engaging trainer. A highly-skilled facilitator, Frances is responsive to learners’ needs, flexible, good humoured and positive in her approach.I whole-heartedly recommend both Frances and her approach to all who are committed to helping others to move in the direction of accomplishing their full creative and constructive potential.'
John Perry, MA, MA, MA, MSc, FHEA, Principal Teaching Fellow, University of
'Specifically the psycho-education and many of the tools that we all took away in our toolkits are very adaptable to work in schools, with children and in terms of staff interaction and consistency around the children, and families.'
Steve Dilworth D Prof MSc
Freelance facilitator of reflective practice
'One young woman only had 5 sessions and her conclusion was 'I feel I have the skills now ..'. She was wonderful and I remember the moment when she just so 'got it'. You might have heard the pennies drop all those miles away.
Anyway lots and lots of learning thanks to you.'
JG young persons support worker
‘ It will provide all staff with clear information and tools, which they will be able to easily apply to create immediate and ongoing positive benefits to their own wellbeing and that of their colleagues'
CM Wellbeing worker
‘Thank you very much for a really comprehensive and enjoyable weekend. Looking forward to the next one.'
‘I want to take this opportunity to let you know that the course was super amazing and has redirected my focus in life, so glad that I found you - thank you’
J N Human Resources