The Integrated Coaching Academy
The Diploma 2021
The programme will run online from September. There is a waiting list. If you wish to apply, please register your interest below
To successfully complete the Diploma programme, you will need to:
• Complete all learning TASKs outlined in the Fusion Skills Certificate together with the end of course Q and A
• Keep a learner log for each work shop attended
• Keep a reflective journal for each work shop attended
• Submit a 3000 word case study
• Complete a 3000 word book review
• Complete a 3000 word case study
On completion of the Fusion Diploma in Therapeutic Coaching, you will have:
• A nationally recognised award
• A clear pathway to professional accreditation with the Association for Coaching
• Access to the unique Fusion® 5 session practitioner manual
• Permission for use of the professional designation FCTC (Fusion Certified Therapeutic Coach)
• Fusion Therapeutic Coaching logos and promotional material
• Free ongoing alumni listing on the Integrated Coaching Academy website with back links to you and your contact information.
You can view our quality assurance handbook here
Register your interest or get your application form below
'Fusion teaches you a fast, effective way to diffuse stress and take control of your emotions. It's deceptively simple and includes lots of fun techniques and exercises which will appeal to children of all ages.'
Sally Brown Psychotherapist and Health journalist healthjournalist.co.uk
'Having recently completed the Fusion training programme I can see how the education sector would benefit from this practical, new therapeutic coaching model. The combination of fast track training and holistic, mind management skills would help staff, students and parents alike.
Moreover, Frances is an inspirational and engaging trainer. A highly-skilled facilitator, Frances is responsive to learners’ needs, flexible, good humoured and positive in her approach.I whole-heartedly recommend both Frances and her approach to all who are committed to helping others to move in the direction of accomplishing their full creative and constructive potential.'
John Perry, MA, MA, MA, MSc, FHEA, Principal Teaching Fellow, University of
'Specifically the psycho-education and many of the tools that we all took away in our toolkits are very adaptable to work in schools, with children and in terms of staff interaction and consistency around the children, and families.'
Steve Dilworth D Prof MSc
Freelance facilitator of reflective practice
'One young woman only had 5 sessions and her conclusion was 'I feel I have the skills now ..'. She was wonderful and I remember the moment when she just so 'got it'. You might have heard the pennies drop all those miles away.
Anyway lots and lots of learning thanks to you.'
JG young persons support worker
‘ It will provide all staff with clear information and tools, which they will be able to easily apply to create immediate and ongoing positive benefits to their own wellbeing and that of their colleagues'
CM Wellbeing worker
‘Thank you very much for a really comprehensive and enjoyable weekend. Looking forward to the next one.'
‘I want to take this opportunity to let you know that the course was super amazing and has redirected my focus in life, so glad that I found you - thank you’
J N Human Resources